Every year in Switzerland, 9,000 accidents occur involving a fall from height. 22 get killed, 330 remain with accident caused disabilities
Suva (Swiss Accident Insurance Fund), the Swiss Rigging Association (SHRV) ), and the Swiss Mountain Guide Association (SBV) came together in 2009 and 2010 to develop a fall-protection training concept along with the basic resources, in order to simplify and standardize safety training for employers and employees alike.
The goal of this site is to organize information pertaining to fall prevention, including:
- Training and other services for at-risk workers
- Training manuals and resources
- Examples, projects, best practice methods
- Informations about unknown and new safety products
- Links to related websites
- …and much more!